Post new topic   Reply to topic    Relics of Honor Forum Index -> EverQuest I and II
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daxe_EQ2
Legendary

re: EQ2...again....again

Hey everyone :) Hope you're all well. I haven't gamed in awhile...my son passed away in January and I haven't even sat at a pc in several months. I need a distraction and loaded EQ2 again...again. 

Unfortunately I don't yet have enough guild status to pay up and open the guild hall. Is anyone able to do this for me ? Once I'm in I can earn enough to keep it active for as long as I may play. 

Thanks so much. <3 

Mystarra
Relic Keeper
Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian

I am so very sorry.  That is so heartbreaking to hear.  My gosh, Daxe.  Nothing I say would be sufficient for what you're going through.  I just mentioned it to T who is sitting near me playing ESO.  He's going to download EQ2 tonight while sleeping and should still have some status to put in.  I don't think any of the few stragglers here played much of EQ2 to have status.  It's mostly Notja and I posting in the shout box every few months.

Hope the game can offer a small comfort and distraction.  

Edit:  Looks like the game downloaded rather quickly.  Guild Hall is open.

Daxe_EQ2
Legendary

Thank you so much Myst <3 Hope you guys are doing well. 

Notja
Fabled
Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian
Awarded:

Oh man, that's terrible Daxe, I'm so sorry to hear that!

Paetryn
Relic Council
Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian

After the summer off, and with my Father who moved out to the East Coast and then my Daughter who moved out West (and slightly north).  I finally get to log in and play some online games again.

I logged on to EQ2 and noticed that Tkyle opened the guildhall.  So, I then logged on to the RoH website and saw this post.

Sorry Daxe to hear about your Son.

I'm going to be on EQ2 for a bit and will keep the guildhall up and running for a while (at least several months).  If you find you'd like some distraction here.  I've got a few peeps going to be starting up some new toons from ground zero.  Feel free to join in if you'd like.  Or, anyone else for that matter.

P.

Mark of the Historian

Awarded:

So sorry to read this news......just terrible terrible terrible.

If it gets to lonely there D, my offer still stands.  I still play for a few hours EVERY day.  Have guilds on all the active servers and even found another guild that is very low key and is run by a very nice lady with her hubby.  

It seems with so many choices these days Norath has kinda taken a back seat to most folks.  So sad really.....it's still a VERY fun world to travel!

Hey there :)  Thanks so much for the offer. It's just me this time around so I log in and mess around on alts..crafting and getting dead. Relics feels like home when I log in so I'm going to stay there. I managed to pay the up keep and will be able to maintain it so pretty proud of that ! lol 

What are your character names ? I'll definately add you to my friends list. 

Eyesadi
Legendary
Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian

Awarded:

I understand!  Tough to leave "home".  My toons.......oh boy!  Tough question M'Lady!   I'll explain........I play on all 4 servers and have 9 guilds.  Long story behind that, but well leave that for another day!  I play 3 to 7 accounts a day.  Glaciers move faster than I, but I truly play for the love of the game.  My characters number in the hundreds.   

Try this......do you use eq2U?  

Do a guild search for The Night Watch on MD and The strange Brew and Kendarahs Kamelot on SF.  Most of the toons there are lil ole me!  I have fallen victim to the same fate as you......most folks have simply moved on to newer games.

Be safe.....hunt well and enjoy the trip.......always remember the journey is the important part, not the destination!

question for you.......as you love EQ2 so much, have you played Black desert?  Don't even get me going on THAT game.......much as i obviously love EQ2, BDO is a fantastic game!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: