View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Paetryn
Relic Council
Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian

re: I'm BAAAACCCCKKKK!!!!!

Hello Black Sorrow and welcome back,

So as an update to AoC, they are moving faster then you think Eyesadi.  They are opening PreAlpha on Mid Dec 2017.  The concept of the game is pretty much what EQ Next was suppose to be.  Here is the latest stream from Sep 3rd PAX - Click here

I guess it is time to reach back and load up EQ2 ... since there is some activity.  Also, since I have more time on my hands now since retiring.

Howdy and thanks!

My active toons are all on Maj'Dul, but since we can email between servers....the next ones I create will be on one of the others...and looks like I'm upgrading to a higher KA package for less than what I was planning to pay when I get paid next week! YAY! Timed that pretty good.

R

Eyesadi
Legendary
Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian

Awarded:

You did indeed!  50% off is a very nice deal.....!

Not sure if your interested.......but we do have guilds on the other servers as well.

Mary and I are VERY active on HoF and SF as well as MD.

We have a hall on AB, but were not really playing much there ATM.

Just saying.....if your happy with us......you have a home waiting if you want it!

HoF totally needs some decorating love if you want to decorate a hall.  SF hall is decorated

kinda sorta, but a lower level.

AB has a GORGEOUS hall......with a VERY unique crafting setup.

So SF if ya wanna work on leveling a guild, HoF to satisfy your Hall decorating itch or AB

if ya just wanna enjoy a nice hall, but be kinda alone! 

Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian

Awarded:

AND......Shame on me for not stating in my last post......

Paetryn has graciously volunteered to once again reopen the doors to the ORIGINAL RoH hall on SF.

Just ironing out a few logistical issues, but probably all set now that Myst has seen this thread.

You MIGHT wanna consider putting a toon (or two!) in there.......she really is a gorgeous lady and undeserving of her recent quiet time.

Not that this needs repeating......but Mary and I are so NOT your normal MMO'ers.........We both REALLY so much more enjoy the journey rather than the destination.  Working on MANY toons and several guilds, we get to make meaningful progress somewhere, virtually EVERY day.  

And that's why we play........taking a few measured steps every day........

Old Chinese philosopher had the right of it.....Journey of 1000 miles begins with but a single step.......

Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian

The RoH guild hall is on Maj'Dul.  Here is my list of characters (all on MD):

Lvl 95 Fury High Elf - Barepaws
Lvl 90 Conjuror High Elf - Detheran
Lvl 90 Beastlord Rotonga - Catnmouse
Lvl 52 Assassin Freeblood - Deathera
Lvl 47 Guardian Kerran - Paetryn
Lvl 43 Warlock Freeblood - Arcanewar
Lvl 38 Templar High Elf - Laakariz
Lvl 36 Shadowknight Freeblood - Siji
Lvl 11 Wizard High Elf - Chenlii
Lvl  8 Monk High Elf - Jenlii

Aryonie, where are you ???  I've seen you log online and I said hi.  I hope my list of characters will help you recognize me.  CYA soon.

Mark of the Historian

Yeah I'm trying to see a way to get Paetryn established at GL rank without me having to download the game and re-establish an account.  I'll check with Tkyle when he gets back later today and see if he has it on his computer or is willing to do it.

Eyesadi
Legendary
Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian

Awarded:

Easy peasy solution.......just let him log in to your account from his puter and promote himself!

Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian

I'll be on as much as I can this weekend and will invite those who want into the RoH guild on MD.  Any of my characters listed above can invite you in.

Okay y'all...I's a Texas Aggie and we're easily confused. Are we moving into the old RoH guild hall from Night Watch on MD? Is the NW hall going to be maintained? Or should we loot the NW hall before moving over? What's the plan, Stan?

Eyesadi
Legendary
Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian

Awarded:

Well, the plan is simply just to have as much fun as humanly possible!

Read my lips on this, first and foremost........NONE of Mary and my Guilds will be abandoned.

NO, NAY, NEVER sez me......All 4 will remain as places for any casuals that may wish to hang out there and aid as able and so inclined.

Now, the big picture, in my humble view, was simply this......

RoH has kinda faded away.....Once a wonderful community bustling with activity, she has fallen into a mostly quiet place of late.  Where once we saw many folks posting daily upon a widely diverse range of topics......these days we go weeks with nary a comment.  Yes, we are not kids anymore, and life has taken us in many different directions.  MMO's, to most, are simply not a priority any longer.  We change games like underwear........!  I do GET it.....I'm guiltier than most!

Yet, the loss of our lil community does sadden me.  We can rarely get 2 or 3 of us in the same lands at the same time.

So when Paetryn decided to come back for at least a bit, the idea to re-open the RoH Hall seemed a natural to me.  Hope being, just maybe, a few others might pop back, at least casually once the word spread.

So, please, do try and put a toon or three in her wonderful hall.  She has been lonely for some time now, and sitting at 95.  I'd sure like to get her to 100.

And with another Xpac coming, who knows what might happen?  For many of us EQ2 is THE game we can never REALLY say goodbye to.

And would it not be nice to rekindle the RoH family a bit as well?  There really are some real nice folks here......We just need to reawaken them.

Roger, Roger. Blacksorrow would be more than happy to re-up his enlistment in RoH. Although he goes by Blacksorrowz nowadays until I can get into the account where his nemesis who stole his name is residing and get him gone. Still, he is also considering dropping his current Nom de Plume and returning to his all-but-forgotten hatchling name that he has not used since taking his vows as a member of the Shadow Knights.

Still debating on Sorrowblade...(currently known as Sorrowbladezz). But once Lin matches Blade's carpentry skill, Blade will probably go into full retirement...he's getting arthritis in his wing joints and all this running around is for young 'uns. Plus, his services have made him wealthy and every assassin knows there will be a day he makes a mistake that costs him everything, so better just to ease himself into high society and enjoy his remaining days.

Sooooo....current list of suspects

Lincinius, Troubador/Carpenter, Maj'Dul, The Night Watch

Praeld, Monk/Tailor, Maj'Dul, The Night Watch

Feydruatha, Assassin/Alchemist, Maj'Dul, The Night Watch

Victorio, Warden/Provisioner, Maj'Dul, The Night Watch

Akobar, Channeler/Woodworker, Maj'Dul, The Night Watch

Tuftler, Wizard/Sage/Tinkerer, Maj'Dul, The Night Watch

Blacksorrow (Blacksorrowz), Shadowknight/Weaponsmith, Maj'Dul, unaffiliated (but if you see one of the other guys above...give them a shout...and they'll hop off, so Black can get on and into RoH. Unfortunately, like so many young 'uns today, you may have to keep shouting to get their attention. Really need some kind of audible ping when a guildie chats...or I need to get a headset so I can go audible. Used to have one, but no idea where it disappeared to...).

Brauen, Paladin/Drunkard/Armorer (most likely), Skyfire, unaffiliated

R

Eyesadi
Legendary
Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian

Awarded:

Well spoken Black......

There is a program, fairly new, called Discord.  It's doubles as a chat program and a website kinda sorta.  It works wonderfully for chat, methinks better than TS, skype or ventrillo and can be also used to leave messages for each other.  You can easily log in with no mike and just listen, or even leave messages!

AND......it's 100% FREE!

Anyone interested here's a link to a channel I set up for us......

And ANY RoH'ers, feel free to hop in/on and say hi!

RoH needs some love!

https://discord.gg/cegexc

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: