Post new topic   Reply to topic    Relics of Honor Forum Index -> EverQuest I and II
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oxillion
Kindred
Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian
Awarded:

re: Landmark New Members

Hey Everyone,

If all goes well on Saturday the Landmark RoH Team will have 4 new members.  I will direct them here as soon as we are able to get them in the guild in game.  The guild tools are a bit problematic sometimes so we had to wait for a server reboot.  We are on the Liberation server still and will have a large part of the current island.  These folks are older and are in the Midwest and Florida family group.  More information to follow this weekend.  Just wanted to give a heads up.

Hope everyone is well!

Ox  

Mark of the Historian

Look forward to meeting them! Glad you guys are still having a blast over there.

Oxillion
Kindred
Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian
Awarded:

We are holding out until they tell us to leave.....hehe  We are ROH so with that banner comes patience.  That and we are a tough lot!!

I heard the internal EQN testing is proceeding well.  We may hear some news soon.  DBG is real tough to get information out of. 

Jump to: