Post new topic   Reply to topic    Relics of Honor Forum Index -> EverQuest I and II
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daxe_EQ2
Legendary

re: EQ2 ...again ?

So my husband and I are messing around in EQ2 again. Nothing extreme...we're bored with WoW at the moment. Classic isn't doing much for me and no time for raiding anymore.

Anywho...I removed my Warden from the guild because I was going to delete her...then I changed my mind. Any chance one of you lovely guild leader types could log in quick to add her again ? 

Thanks for keeping the hall active. It's a nice welcome back when I can log directly into the Guild Hall. :) 

Notja
Fabled
Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian
Awarded:

Really? I can't stop playing Classic WoW.

Daxe_EQ2
Legendary

I played for a week or so. I think I'm just tired of WoW in general. I played classic back when it was all there was :) 

Eyesadi
Legendary
Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian

Awarded:

Yea!  Finally a post!  I thought we were DEAD!  

On to business.....EQ2.....THE game of games.  The one I ALWAYS return to.  As Mark is to Wow.......I am to Norath.  As ET once famously spoke - HOME!

And with the xpac on the horizon I have returned once again.  Ron is also back.  I dont think Diane is in RoH, but she's here as well.  Depending on how many folks we get, Mary may pop back as well.  Would be so nice to have some good company again!  And more is always better.  

The issue we have is no leaders are currently playing actively.  I had asked Myst to make me a leader (in Norath ALL members can be leaders!) but she very politely declined.  Oh well!  I understood.  

Sooooo......I have guilds on all the servers.........If you and hubby wish to switch over I'd be happy to send ya an invite an whatever server you desire.  My style is a bit out of the ordinary.  VERY casual and low key.  No pressure to do anything, EVER.  Just play to have fun is my style.

Just lemme know if you have any interest!

If not......Hope to see ya in Norath anyway!

Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian

Yeah T just paid up the rent not long ago so glad you could log directly in lol.  He reorganized his PC deleting games from D drive which was causing issues and redownloading to C.  He'll get it downloaded again to get you an invite.  Thought most folks had invite privileges, just no one playing as far as I know.

Funny thing I read about WoW, it has one of the lowest ratios of female players compared to other MMO's.  It never grabbed me either.  We played back around release and tried again a few years later.  The way the female night elves bounced made me think, yeah this game was made for guys.

Mystarra
Relic Keeper
Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian

Just to update you Daxe,  Scott logged in this morning and made sure Member rank and above can invite.  And your husband's alts that you had invited were bumped up in rank to invite.

Daxe_EQ2
Legendary

Thank you SO much you guys ! I doubt I'll play all day every day but I definitely love the game again. We'll be dumping status and monies into the upkeep to help out. Thanks again for keeping it active !

Eyesadi (not sure of your game name) Thanks for the offer :) Very kind of you. However, I'm gonna stick with RoH. I don't play enough to switch guilds and if I were to leave...who would bother Tkyle every once in awhile ? I can't leave that position open to just anyone. ;)  Plus..RoH is my home <3

Daxe_EQ2
Legendary

Hey T...can you rank up my character named Wuvdara ? No rush...whenever you get time :) 

Thanks ! 

Eyesadi
Legendary
Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian

Awarded:

Understood YOUNG lady......Have fun!

Relic Keeper
Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian

Yes ma'am, gotcha! If you need anyone else moved up just give me a shout.

Daxe_EQ2
Legendary

Thank you so much ! :) 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Relics of Honor Forum Index -> EverQuest I and II All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: