Post new topic   Reply to topic    Relics of Honor Forum Index -> Black Desert Online
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Masyn (Synyn)

re: NIGHT VENDOR

As many of you have been requesting it and we have most certainly heard you, we’re excited to announce the inclusion of the Night Vendor with the upcoming patch on July 20th - 2016. Those of you familiar with the KR version of Black Desert Online may have some experience with this shady fellow.

Many of you may however be encountering him for the first time with the release of this patch. In order to bring you up to speed we’ve included some information to get you started on your path to fortune and glory.

The initial meeting:

Gaining access to the night vendor while not overly difficult, does require good timing and some patience as he only ventures out in the evening hours of the game. Most major cities within Black Desert Online have a secluded corner, or obscure alley in which you can find this shady broker lurking in the shadows shortly after dusk.

We’ve gone ahead and included these locations:  (USUALLY APPEARS AT 10 PM GAME TIME AND HE CAN LEAVE AT VARIOUS TIMES)

VELIA                                                           

XIVjWZz.jpg

HEIDEL

arw68X3.jpg

CALPHEON                                                  

PqaRgE5.jpg

ALTINOVA

4BnklVg.jpg

Price of doing business:

While the rewards can indeed be exceptional and quite worth the investment to do business. Players will need to be ready fork out a hefty amount of energy in order to take a look into what’s for sale.

This totals at 50 energy per attempt, only a single item of the list included within this post will be visible per attempt. Some of these can be fantastic deals on potentially rare items, while others fall more in line with the current value of items on the auction house.

This system functions similar to the way hiring workers does, upon closing or purchasing the provided offer you may choose to invest another 50 energy to refresh the offered item.

Available Items for purchase:

• Hebetate Tree Spirit's Armor

• Kzarka Longsword

• Kzarka Longbow

• Kzarka Amulet

• Kzarka Axe

• Kzarka Shortsword

• Kzarka Blade

• Kzarka Staff

• Ogre Ring

• Basilisk's Belt

• Giath’s Helmet

• Red Nose’s Armor

• Bheg's Gloves

• Muskan's Shoes

• Ring of Crescent Guardian

• Blue Whale Molar Earring

• Tree Spirit Belt

• Centaur's Belt

• Ring of Cadry Guardian

• Witch's Earring

• Mark of Shadow

• Hard Black Crystal Shard bundle

• Sharp Black Crystal Shard bundle

• Hard Black Crystal Shard

• Sharp Black Crystal Shard

• Black Stone(Armor) Bundle

• Black Stone (Weapon) Bundle

• Black Stone Weapon

Remember, each look at an item costs 50 energy. You can choose to purchase or view another (for another 50 energy), or just escape out to purchase nothing. It is said that the prices can vary anywhere from 10% to 250% of its current value in the regular marketplace. So make sure  before you purchase that you aren't spending more at the night vendor.  Some of the prices are outrageous :) It's all a gamble to see what you get offered.

Isisathea
Kindred
Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian
Awarded:

I have a question.  If you don't know what he is going to offer,  how do you check the prices on the marketplace?  Just wondering...

Well you can hover your mouse over the item and see the min/max value, as if it was in your bag.  Some of the prices will drop your jaw and make you run, far away lol.  I know you don't like to spend money though lol, so some of this gear, even at a good price may make you run away.

Example,  I purchased an earring, that takes forever to farm for and normally sells around 9 mil. I got it for 4 mil.  Lol and that considered cheap by some prices I saw previously. Some of this stuff is hard to even find on the regular marketplace, but again....that means it will be pricey!

I just recommend that you use toons that you aren't gonna play that day cuz of the energy waste.

The gear that can be offered is really good, but so far the prices for me have been outrageous. I now wish I would have constantly done afk fishing when the hotspots didn't move, just to stash my bank lol.

Black stones are common pop ups for the vendor, and if you normally purchase them from the marketplace, its almost always cheaper on black market vendor.

I am even considering buying stuff I don't need and selling it on marketplace, as long as the offer is way below going rate.  Just beware of the tax cut if you plan to sell!

Faynwen-Magnes
Fabled
Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian
Awarded:

Thanks for the info Mays.  It gives me a better idea of what to prepare for in the future. 

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: