Post new topic   Reply to topic    Relics of Honor Forum Index -> Black Desert Online
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leanndra- Vannya
Fabled
Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian
Awarded:

re: ROH BDO Update

Because of the implementation of "Node Wars" on all 01 Channels, ROH primary channel of play will be Serendia 2 as of today.

Members wishing to wander the Node warfare areas are free to do so, but just like the PVP portion of BDO,  please remember that your actions reflect the Guild tags that you proudly wear and you are asked to not bring back any hostilities from other players/guilds with you towards ROH.

Thank you

I simply care that I play better than Yesterday.
Dumacles
Fabled
Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian

I was in this yesterday-not as a participant-I just didn't want to leave the channel and I didn't really have any problems.

I retreated to town and worked on some crafting and then went fishing. I noticed a lot of people fishing and taking their carts out (full of wares) for trading. No one seemed to have any problems

The biggest issue, IMO, is that all the monsters disappear so if you are grinding or trying complete kill quests you are pretty much hosed until the event is over-though last nights didn't seem to last that long.

Mark of the Historian
Awarded:

I am happy to avoid PvP,  so this is good news for me..

Jump to: