Post new topic   Reply to topic    Relics of Honor Forum Index -> Black Desert Online
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leanndra- Vannya
Fabled
Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian
Awarded:

re: What is over there?

It was brought to my attention that a few members are interested in a Guild "Exploration" night, where we gather together and decide where to explore.

I would LOVE to take guild members out to Secret Caves I have found in my own exploration so they too may gather the Treasure chests, mushrooms and rare ores that spawn inside and just enjoy the shared experience.

I would also really like to gather the guild at the Velia Docks and all of us jumping aboard one of our Guild Ships and discovering new islands (to some), new places to fish and distant lands.

We can even gather one night, saddle up and just head down the road so that our lower levels can see other towns and cities they only hear us talking about.

There is no reason we can not just forget the Guild mission for pay one night a week and Explore as a group for a better pay out..  to prove we CAN

PLEASE post suggestions, offers and ideas below. We have barely scratched the surface of what is available in Black Desert.

I simply care that I play better than Yesterday.
Masyn (Synyn)

Yes....it would be fun. People could gather if they like, or even just discover NPCs. Only issue might be if everyone doesn't have a horse. I don't have the 2 seater skill on my horse yet...but I am trying :)

I think boating from island to island would be pretty fun but I know Lea will leave me stranded at the furthest point lol...so I will have to keep my eyes open at all times.

Leanndra- Vannya
Fabled
Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian
Awarded:

Masyn (Synyn) wrote:

I think boating from island to island would be pretty fun but I know Lea will leave me stranded at the furthest point lol...so I will have to keep my eyes open at all times.

No worries about being stranded.. 

It's never safe to sail without the ship's "Anchor".  

Faynwen-Magnes
Fabled
Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian
Awarded:

I like all the above ideas.  I would really like to visit some of the coastal islands and caves.  My poor little raft just isn't seaworthy enough to try it on my own.

I'm up for the horseback tour too.  I'll just tag along with any adventure.  I am easily entertained. 

Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian
Awarded:

I am up for just about anything....I have seen as much of the world and some of the higher levels and would like to.

Holia does have a horse....and has gotten a little ways past Glish...  :-)

Mark of the Historian

I'd be up for this. Just started killing the fish men so I haven't seen a lot of this big world either ;)

Enjoyed our first boat outing....and didn't even get left stranded :)

Leanndra- Vannya
Fabled
Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian
Awarded:

A great time indeed. Aboard the SSMinnow, Myself, Fayn, Holia and Mays set sail from Velia and puttered from island to island with a final stop in Epheria Port before a return voyage back to Velia. Things would have gone faster, but the ladies insisted they wanted to nude sunbathe

Lots of Energy was gained via knowledge, and a few titles as well. Laughs were plentiful, Pirates were mocked, Fishing and exploring were done and the only way this could have been any better would have been to have more Relics present.

I look forward to the next outing .

Faynwen-Magnes
Fabled
Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian
Awarded:

That was a lot of fun!  We need more peeps next time around.  The pirates wouldn't stand a chance.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: