Post new topic   Reply to topic    Relics of Honor Forum Index -> Black Desert Online
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Where should we invest our next Set of Guild Points
Lets raise our Fishing Bonus to LV 3
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Lets raise our Gathering Bonus to LV 3
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
Lets Invest Elsewhere (Post Proposal to thread below)
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Leanndra- Vannya
Fabled
Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian
Awarded:

re: Next Guild Points Use

A new poll to find out where the members think our next Guild points investment should go

I simply care that I play better than Yesterday.
Masyn (Synyn)

I don't mind finishing out the gathering/fishing skills, but I am also interested in the combat skills.

That being said, I am just curious as to how you reach the skills to the far right of the gathering, fishing, trading, etc. (Experienced Cry, Money Maker).

Does the "tree line" go across? Does it drop down from the end skills above? It doesn't show a "tree line" like the ones above so is it already available? Those cost much more in skill points so maybe it is available immediately if we have the points. I know, I am probably answering my own question.

Anyway....that was my measly 2 cents worth lol.

Fitzrobert
Elder

Awarded:

The steel pole gives +2 fishing which, with the guild bonus and a fishing outfit yields the maximum +5 fishing even before any temporary buffs.

I don't know if there is a corresponding thing for gathering, but I'd certainly go gathering over fishing.

However, I agree with Mays that the combat options might be better.    My personal choice would be for Flame of Protection 1.   Things are starting to hit really hard so additional damage reduction would help.   And it would get us a bit closer to unlocking Command to Gather.

Fitz

Masyn (Synyn)

Yes...I have been drinking/eating damage reduction like there's no tomorrow! It would help the lower levels as well because not everyone has a stash of good gear. No one likes being taken down by "tiny bees" hehe.

Isisathea
Kindred
Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian
Awarded:

Gathering for now,  but combat in the near future......

Mark of the Historian
Awarded:

Masyn (Synyn) wrote:

That being said, I am just curious as to how you reach the skills to the far right of the gathering, fishing, trading, etc. (Experienced Cry, Money Maker).

Does the "tree line" go across? Does it drop down from the end skills above? It doesn't show a "tree line" like the ones above so is it already available? Those cost much more in skill points so maybe it is available immediately if we have the points. I know, I am probably answering my own question.

Anyway....that was my measly 2 cents worth lol.

Holding your pointer over them shows any "requirements" or prerequisites, For the 2 you mentioned, it requires the Guild points to purchase then the cost of the "Mats" each time the "Call" is cast. I believe both need 25X "pact of Blood" that is bought from the Guild salesman using guild funds. We don't have anything else to spend it on, so if its what members want, we can definitely look into this in the future.

Once Gathering is maxed for our Guild missions, I think it would help our members quite a bit if we went into the Combat Skills. From my experience, AP (attack) is harder to build than DP (Defense) but even at 120 DP, mobs in Mediah still hit like trucks.

This is something we can all chat about the next time we are all together and <sigh> chopping trees  

I simply care that I play better than Yesterday.
Dumacles
Fabled
Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian

Masyn (Synyn) wrote:

Yes...I have been drinking/eating damage reduction like there's no tomorrow! It would help the lower levels as well because not everyone has a stash of good gear. No one likes being taken down by "tiny bees" hehe.

Hey now, the first Tim I died......bees....

Lol, probably the first time most people die is those pesky tiny bees :)  I think the only reason I lived is that I was warned about them hehe.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Relics of Honor Forum Index -> Black Desert Online All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: