Post new topic   Reply to topic    Relics of Honor Forum Index -> Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Notja
Fabled
Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian
Awarded:

re: Pantheon FAQ

http://www.pantheonmmo.com/game/pantheon_difference/

Looks great to me!

Mystarra
Relic Keeper
Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian

Hope it turns out to be what you are hyped for!  Those features would cause me more agitation than fun, but hope it works out for them.  Brad's not expecting a big market for this so as long as they can keep going knowing that and continue supporting the server(s) for a small base, maybe he can pull something off worthwhile for a few hardy souls.  They did a nice job on their new website.  It's a huge improvement from what they had.

Liliyah
Relic Council
Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian

I am really excited about this game. I can't wait to experience it. I am hoping for an old school feel :)

Notja
Fabled
Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian
Awarded:

Liliyah wrote:

I am really excited about this game. I can't wait to experience it. I am hoping for an old school feel :)

I think this will be as old school as it could get.

Liliyah
Relic Council
Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian

Cleric here I come!

Oxillion
Kindred
Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian
Awarded:

Just got to see this.  This looks nice

Ox

Mark of the Historian
Awarded:

Just went back and really looked at the current media of this game.  It looks fantastic!  Also started to dig into the creators a bit. 

At Visionary Realms, we believe that the best of MMORPG design is yet to come. We understand how healthy challenge in a game promotes teamwork, often blooming into profound relationships and enduring memories. We focus on these poignant elements of design and aim to provide our players with environments conducive to building reputations, friendships and alliances--as well as rivalries and notoriety. Visionary Realms resumes where past MMORPGs left off with these elements, and is excited to see the genre re-emerge.

Our team comes from the players, as we are players ourselves. We all share the same passion to create meaningful experiences through MMO games. We come from all over the world and have united to answer the call of the gamers who have been searching for a challenging and socially-charged game. We have been searching for it ourselves.

Among us are seasoned industry veterans who have worked on globally celebrated titles like EverQuest, Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, and Star Wars Galaxies to name a few of the dozens of titles in our collective repertoire. We have personalities who have come from some of the top MMO gaming websites. We also have talented newcomers who have fresh ideas and unique insights. Together we are a highly diverse and driven team, ready to push into the next era of MMO gaming.

Some familiar names there.  Maybe they will get this one right.  Lord knows there are too many bad ones out there now.

Ox

Mark of the Historian

It looks like it has some promise.  But, like always (sorry for the bad quote) it is in Galaxy Far Far Away 

Jump to: