Post new topic   Reply to topic    Relics of Honor Forum Index -> General MMO Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charis29

re: Build thread

Here's the build I'm trialing.  Caster with lots of movement and kiting potential.  Occultism for instants and Sorcery for raw dmg.  Thoughts?

http://arche-base.com/builds/view/18013-Reaper_test_build#7.5.8/0bmjC8U7CkP1

Oxillion
Kindred
Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian
Awarded:

I was poking around on the build page and started to go for caster that could throw some serious damage but I think the mana regen will be a problem 

http://arche-base.com/builds/generator#7.5.2/b0J7J2s16vj1

Ox

Mark of the Historian

Awarded:

Hmmmm.....Ox.....You've picked one of the MOST popular mage builds in the game.  I've been playing THAT class since day one, in fact, was my first toon.

Great way to start, and depending on your style, yes, mana will be a slight issue. 

C.........will offer two tips, tho huge ones bout one of the beauties of this game.  While all classes are viable......the early wisdom seems to be pointing towards either melee or magic for your damage.  Reason being is that your weapon will be dictated to by that choice.  So, while you can do both, you'll be much better at one or the other.  Also, all classes can wear ANY armor type.  Yes, a mage can wear plate!  But again.....the stats will vary.  Your choice is a nice blend of both.  So know you'll not be really good at either.

A more serious concern.  Combat in this game s ALL about your combo's.  While you don't need to know about them......they can REALLY make a difference!  Combo's can do addl damge, heal, restore mana, add buffs......all kindsa cool stuff.  Your class has a VERY small amount of combos.  Not a critical issue depending on your play style.....but a nice to know?

Also, keep in mind, one toon can learn ALL the classes, and change out very easily.  Your not locked in to any class, EVER.  Just keep in mind, each of the 10 skills levels independently.  So if your at a high level and switch out, the new skill set will have to be worked up.......

Another VERY popular class ATM......Daggerspell.....Witchcraft, Sorcery, Shadowplay.  a VERY bad ass class and tons of fun to play......... 

Sorry to say.....but there are just to many fun classes to try here......

Charis29

Thanks for the feedback, but if you look at my build I didn't pick any melee skills.  I went all damage from the magic classes and chose skills from Shadowplay to keep me mobile and difficult to target in pvp.

Eyesadi
Legendary
Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian

Awarded:

Excellent point!

Kalissandra
Relic Council
Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian
Awarded:

Note that you've made a level 55 build and Trion's Archeage is currently limited to level 50, so you should drop 5 points from your build.

Charis29

Yeah I think the site is setup that way b/c they've already planned an expansion to lvl cap 55.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Relics of Honor Forum Index -> General MMO Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: