Post new topic   Reply to topic    Relics of Honor Forum Index -> EverQuest I and II
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daxe_EQ2
Legendary

re: GAH !

I lost my claims !! No big deal right ? WRONG ! I can't get my darn template to sit on any other piece of land. Does anyone know a trick to this method ?

Paetryn
Relic Council
Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian

Hmmmm, do you have your claim flag back in your backpack?  I'll be on tonight ... hopefully pending when the servers come back online. 

and .... let there be water (at least phase one). 

I love it ! I think it looks great :)

Oxillion
Kindred
Mark of the Historian

Mark of the Historian
Awarded:

Hi Dax,

That sucks.  

I think you got hit with you don't have the resources problem.

Ok a few things to check.  Once you claim is wiped or in this case removed you will get all the resources back.  You have to look in your inventory (I Key).  Once that is up on look for looks like a clock.  Click on that.  A second window will pop up.  What has to happen the items listed there have to go back into your backpack.  Once all that is moved and you have sufficient space you should be able to re deploy your template.  

I have had to this a few times now.   Not on the latest build but previous ones.   Once you have all the resources it took to build the claim you should be able to put it anywhere.  

hope this helps..

Mo

They announced a small hotfix during the Live stream so will be down for a little bit. I didn't think about the resources ! I had a bunch in overflow that I placed in my bags before I logged out.

I got a nice spot on an island on Vale :) Going to try and place it when I get back on tonight.

Thanks for the suggestions guys !!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Relics of Honor Forum Index -> EverQuest I and II All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: